The 2014 National 100K and 50K are being hosted at Cyclopark in north-west Kent. Cyclopark is the largest cycling centre in Europe and includes a range of facilities including a racing surface consisting of several kilometers of freshly-laid smooth tarmac.
Both races will make use of a 2.1km circuit. The 100km race will be 48 laps. The 50km race will be 24 laps. Both races will make use of an offset start to ensure completely accurate distances.
Our 50km and 100km courses have been measured accurately by an official from the Association of UK Course Measurers. The courses have been issued with measurement certificates 14/061 and 14/062 respectively.
- Dedicated parking at the venue. There is a £2 per car per day parking fee, payable by Pay & Display meter.
- On-site café selling hot and cold food and drinks,
- On-site changing rooms & showers,
- Supervised baggage storage area (bags stored at your own risk, do not leave valuables).
- Easy access to the venue - just 5.5mi from M25 J2.
- Freshly-laid blemish-free tarmac.
- Chip-timing will be used to accurately record your laps and finish time.
- Traffic-free. Bike-free. Dog-free. Closed course not open to the general public.
- Views of the Kent countryside, and frequent Eurostar trains to watch!
- Premier Inn Singlewell, Best Western Manor Hotel and a Morrisons close by.
Sorry - absolutely no dogs are permitted on site at the venue.
To find out more information about Cyclopark visit their website at http://www.cyclopark.com/
1. Exit M25 at Junction 2,
2. Take A2(E) towards Canterbury,
3. (Note the carriageway along this section has been upgraded and may differ from your SatNav or Atlas),
4. Proceed along A2(E) for 5.5mi then exit to A227.
5. Take first exit for "Gravesend (A227) / Services",
6. Follow signs for "Cyclopark" (less than 1mi from A2/A227 junction),
7. Pass under bridge and immediately take 3rd exit at roundabout to Wrotham Road.
Note that the venue is not accessible from any other A2 exits. You must approach via the A227.
The postcode for your SatNav is DA11 7NP (Wrotham Road), however it is best to print the above directions as the A2 has recently been upgraded.